I am SO EXCITED to announce that I have been awarded Audio Content Fund support to make Fear of Missing Out: a new series all about the history we wish we’d learnt at school. It’s kind of like an intersectional answer to the National Curriculum. More details here.
I am looking for 16-24 year olds interested in presenting an episode of FOMO. This does not require previous presenting experience, and is a paid opportunity. I am particularly interested to talk to:
- A 16-24 year old who is Scottish and has an interest in the history of England and Scotland’s political relationship
- A 16-24 year old who has migrated to the UK from another country
- A 16-24 year old who has recently got involved in protest / activism
- A 16-24 year old interested in the history of Orange Walks
- A 16-24 year old trans / non-binary person interested in LGBTQ+ history
- A 16-24 year old interested in the history of the police
If you are interested in presenting, email firstname.lastname@example.org with PRESENTER in your subject line, let me know your name, age and where you live in the UK, and I’ll send you more information. I’m especially interested in working with you if you live outside of London, but people from London please still get in touch if a subject really resonates with you!
I ALSO have a budget to commission one young person to create our series artwork, and another young person to write some original music for the series. If you are an artist or musician interested in this, get in touch at email@example.com with either ARTWORK or MUSIC in the subject line – let me know your name, age and where you live in the UK.